Friday 10 February 2012

The beginning!

So this is all new to me and a bit of a challenge, but I am going to confront it and start with this blogging business.
I am an aspiring photographer and have decided that my photos have sat on my computer for too long and it's time to share them with the world. I will post new images up and would appreciate any comment of any sort.
I will also post anything that makes me smile. I see so many photos, illustrations, graphic design work and such like that I want to share with everyone else and hopefully make someone see the same talent and beauty that I see.
So it begins......

3 comments:

naomijago said...

Who's that girl.....? It's Jess! Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful photos!

Ismay said...

Yay Jess! Good for you :) xx

Katie Palmer said...

beautiful blog lady xxxx