Tuesday 8 January 2013

Ibiza 2012



Title: Dixon at We Love 2012
Format: Digital
Location: Space, Ibiza
Artist: Jess Summerson

One of my most memorable nights of Ibiza is one right at the beginning. It was when I experienced the Innervisions crew performing at the We Love opening, in the Terrace. They were the last to play and I stayed till the very end with some great friends from the Ibiza Spotlight crew. 
The lighting matched the music, colourful rays intermittently beamed over the crowd as melodic riffs trickled through the speakers. I instantly fell in love with Dixon (featured above) as did many others, and was fixated by his performance. It was also here that I first heard Âme's remix of 'Howling' by Frank Wiedemann & Ry Cuming. 

The perfect way to end the night and to walk out into the sunshine.

Check out the track here





No comments: